Friday, 3 December 2010

New Fairy Tales


Well, I have some very exciting news which I'm not allowed to talk about! Argh! The effort of not telling everyone (including strangers in the street) is agonising! Hopefully everything will be finalised and I'll be able to tell you all sometime soon before I EXPLODE. 

Anyway, I can't talk about it, so I'd better find something to distract myself with. Luckily, I have a rather WONDERFUL distraction to hand - issue 6 of the magical, marvellous New Fairy Tales was launched on Wednesday. (At least, I think it was Wednesday - am losing track of the days). My friend, the exceptionally talented Claire Massey, is editor of the magazine, and I help out a little with the art direction and illustration. Our illustrators for this issue were wonderful to deal with, and have created some absolutely stunning artwork. As it's a snowy winter night, I suggest making yourself a cup of cocoa (preferably with cream and marshmallows) and cosying up to feast your eyes on these magical winter treats! Enjoy!


video

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing your news, sounds exciting! Congratulations in advance :)

    ReplyDelete