Oooh I love this. I like the fact my eye is drawn to the fairytale castle and comes back to the girl, I like the greyscale too!
Thanks Claire! xxx
Hi Faye, I've just discovered your blog and your work is soooooo beautiful! I look forward to seeing more! :)
I've just popped over from The Fairy Tale Cupboard, and I love this. I think it is perfect as it is, DON'T do anything to it at all!!! :)
Hey, Thankyou both so much! :)
So beautiful...
Faye, this is unbelievable!
Oooh I love this. I like the fact my eye is drawn to the fairytale castle and comes back to the girl, I like the greyscale too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Claire! xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, I've just discovered your blog and your work is soooooo beautiful! I look forward to seeing more! :)
ReplyDeleteI've just popped over from The Fairy Tale Cupboard, and I love this. I think it is perfect as it is, DON'T do anything to it at all!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteThankyou both so much! :)
So beautiful...
ReplyDeleteFaye, this is unbelievable!
ReplyDelete