Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Old photos...


So, my family are moving house and I've spent the last week or so at home in Yorkshire sorting through a morass of old books, papers and clothes. This evening I happened across some photos of a skirt I made almost ten years ago for Countess Valentina Artsrunik. (Think it was for a book launch at the Columbian Embassy). She was an amazing character - diminutive, fiery and with a penchant for floor length fur coats...


Anyway, alongside sorting through the mysterious and forgotten detritus of my youth, I'm also working on two books simultaneously (and planning a trip to Bali, but that's another story!) Here's another little work-in-progress peek from 'The Wonder'...



Lastly... Have decided it really is bad form not to have a website yet. Next year. DEFINITELY next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment