I love all of your new work Faye, especially this one and the mouse and tea cup ones :)
I love that you are doing Christmas designs at Easter LOL
Eek! Lisa I'm so flattered and happy you like the new work *blush* Ahh y'see Pagan it's speculative work for a greeting card company who are pitching to John Lewis.
I will buy a tonne of them. Although I am too late to send them out at Easter so Christmas it is.
I love all of your new work Faye, especially this one and the mouse and tea cup ones :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you are doing Christmas designs at Easter LOL
ReplyDeleteEek! Lisa I'm so flattered and happy you like the new work *blush*
ReplyDeleteAhh y'see Pagan it's speculative work for a greeting card company who are pitching to John Lewis.
I will buy a tonne of them. Although I am too late to send them out at Easter so Christmas it is.
ReplyDelete