Ahhhhh! ;)
So pretty xxx
Thankyou! xxx
oh these are gorgeous! i could imagine this as a mobile!
yes, yes, yes, a mobile! Please make a mobile- it would be amazing!
ooo - very nice.
Thankyou so much for that suggestion! I don't think I'm going to make an ACTUAL mobile, but I think a mobile might feature in one of the other illustrations. Thankyou Damian!
Gorgeous work Faye! x
Hi Faye, nice to meet you. Love your illustrations - look forward to seeing more :)Luna x
Lovely to meet you too, Luna! (Your red shoes are awesome!) xThankyou Lisa! *blushes happily* x
This is fantastic! Soooo lovely...oh oh oh.
My favorite...........fairy-tale.
Ahhhhh! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty xxx
ReplyDeleteThankyou! xxx
ReplyDeleteoh these are gorgeous! i could imagine this as a mobile!
ReplyDeleteyes, yes, yes, a mobile! Please make a mobile- it would be amazing!
ReplyDeleteooo - very nice.
ReplyDeleteThankyou so much for that suggestion! I don't think I'm going to make an ACTUAL mobile, but I think a mobile might feature in one of the other illustrations.
ReplyDeleteThankyou Damian!
Gorgeous work Faye! x
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, nice to meet you. Love your illustrations - look forward to seeing more :)
ReplyDeleteLuna x
Lovely to meet you too, Luna! (Your red shoes are awesome!) x
ReplyDeleteThankyou Lisa! *blushes happily* x
This is fantastic! Soooo lovely...oh oh oh.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite...........fairy-tale.
ReplyDelete